Please see usage rules in the 'PleaseRead.txt' file after you download
Custom Box content with these backgrounds will look best if contained within an extra 'box'.
See my main page for examples.
See =somrat's gallery for code to create these extra boxes around your content.
To use these BGs on Deviantart please follow the instructions below!: 1. Download the Zip folder containing all of the BG images. (Download link on top right of page)
2. Find the downloaded zip folder and unzip it.
3. Upload your chosen BG image to your Deviantart SCRAPS, along with a link back to me in the upload's description. (Failure to do this will be claiming the image as your own which you do not have permission to do!)
4. Copy the code below and paste it into your custom box.
<div class="popup2-moremenu"><div class="floaty-boat"> <img src="IMAGE URL GOES HERE"/><**/div><**/div><div class="gr-box gr-genericbox"> YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE<**/div> (remember to remove the *s from the above code or it will not work)
5. Fullview the BG image uploaded to your scraps and right click on it. Choose "copy Image url", "Copy Image location", or something to that effect. (It may be slightly different depending on your browser).
6.Go back to your custom box code and paste your copied url where it says "IMAGE URL GOES HERE"
7. Type your custom box content where it says "CONTENT GOES HERE".
The reason I have an issue with people just uploading it to photobucket is because 90% of the time people who do this...don't bother crediting me -anywhere-. They 'forget' to do it. So its even MORE like they are claiming they did it themselves than if they just followed my instructions
People forget less often if all I ask them to do is to just put my name in the description of the image when they upload it here to their scraps.
So no you dont HAVE to upload it here...but if you do not, then please add a link back to me from your -main page- .
Oh, I understand. That makes sense I guess. C: I don't mind uploading it on deviantART if that makes you feel better. I'm just wondering if I can delete it later on? I can keep credit anywhere you'd like though. ^^