Please see usage rules in the 'PleaseRead.txt' file after you download
Custom Box content with these backgrounds will look best if contained within an extra 'box'.
See my main page for examples.
See =somrat's gallery for code to create these extra boxes around your content.
To use these BGs on Deviantart please follow the instructions below!: 1. Download the Zip folder containing all of the BG images. (Download link on top right of page)
2. Find the downloaded zip folder and unzip it.
3. Upload your chosen BG image to your Deviantart SCRAPS, along with a link back to me in the upload's description. (Failure to do this will be claiming the image as your own which you do not have permission to do!)
4. Copy the code below and paste it into your custom box.
<div class="popup2-moremenu"><div class="floaty-boat"> <img src="IMAGE URL GOES HERE"/><**/div><**/div><div class="gr-box gr-genericbox"> YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE<**/div> (remember to remove the *s from the above code or it will not work)
5. Fullview the BG image uploaded to your scraps and right click on it. Choose "copy Image url", "Copy Image location", or something to that effect. (It may be slightly different depending on your browser).
6.Go back to your custom box code and paste your copied url where it says "IMAGE URL GOES HERE"
7. Type your custom box content where it says "CONTENT GOES HERE".
Hmm...did you use the url you gave me, or the url of the -image- on that page? The url you linked me to is the url of the -page- the image is being displayed on and not the url of the image itself which is what you need . I just tried the code with the correct url and it worked perfectly fine for me <3
To find the urls required for CBox BGs you need to follow step 5 in my instructions
"5. Fullview the BG image uploaded to your scraps and right click on it. Choose "copy Image url", "Copy Image location", or something to that effect. (It may be slightly different depending on your browser)."